Friday, October 28, 2005

People and Their Pets!



Ever since we started this Pet Photo contest people have been going nuts! They want to enter a million times with a million different pictures. It's crazy! Anyways, I've finally updated it for these peeps. They have even started harassing me as to when their photos will go up. Hellooooooooo people, I have a job too you know! This website will truly be the end of me.

Anyways, in case you like pets, here you go. Two of my pics are on there. I know, I know, but my cat is special. HAHA, that's what everyone thinks. Who knew such a silly little thing would take off?! Oh and don't mind the tackiness, I'm pretty tired and design has flown out the window to some extent, plus the people I work with are pretty dim. I had to teach them how to click on the picture circles!

http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhu24/petphoto.html

Well, I'm off to bed earlier than any other night in the last 2 weeks. Man I love my pillow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home