Oktoberfest! Oi, oi, Oi!
Hahaha, I went to Oktoberfest tonight at Tubby Dog and man was it ever surreal!
It was like being in a crazy German movie on drugs. Lots of them!
It was like being in a crazy German movie on drugs. Lots of them!
And now I have polka songs stuck in my head! Holy cow was it loud! OMG and then the band made me stand up and dance and play some sort of drum stick (not dumb stick)!
Oh and I learned tonight that "rauschada" in German means drunk or drunkard. Something that I will be tomorrow.
Anyways, I didn't really have the time to go to Oktoberfest but I'm so fed up with how insanely busy I am that I abandoned my laptop station. They let me go pee twice a day now after I complained.
Only one more week of this insanely crazy busy life and then I can get back to my busy life!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home