Why, Why, Why?!
Why are people so strange?!
WHY?!
I just got into the elevator with a lady who literally turned away from me and faced the corner of the elevator. FOR THE WHOLE RIDE. What? Do I smell? Was it something I said? I felt like asking her what kind of issues she was having today. I mean really!
And what about those weirdos that actually wear socks with sandals. I mean come on! We all make fun of those people. Everyone knows it and yet there are still people we know that do it! With holes in their socks no less! Honestly! I'm starting to wonder about people!
Mind you, I should talk. I've been hobbling down the hall like an invalid to get my mail for the last 2 days saying "ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!"
Yes, that's right. Today I am living 'Hell, The Sequel' and was I not even prepared! I mean I joke and all, but in the middle of the night last night I had to go to the washroom, and let me tell you it crossed my mind that maybe I didn't have to sit down to go? It is that painful!
Apparently I didn't even understand yesterday.
WHY?!
I just got into the elevator with a lady who literally turned away from me and faced the corner of the elevator. FOR THE WHOLE RIDE. What? Do I smell? Was it something I said? I felt like asking her what kind of issues she was having today. I mean really!
And what about those weirdos that actually wear socks with sandals. I mean come on! We all make fun of those people. Everyone knows it and yet there are still people we know that do it! With holes in their socks no less! Honestly! I'm starting to wonder about people!
Mind you, I should talk. I've been hobbling down the hall like an invalid to get my mail for the last 2 days saying "ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!"
Yes, that's right. Today I am living 'Hell, The Sequel' and was I not even prepared! I mean I joke and all, but in the middle of the night last night I had to go to the washroom, and let me tell you it crossed my mind that maybe I didn't have to sit down to go? It is that painful!
Apparently I didn't even understand yesterday.


1 Comments:
YAY! Someone that posts comments. Apparently it's just you and me reading this BS.
Post a Comment
<< Home