Thursday, September 15, 2005

There's just not enough time!

Here I am, up way too late but I have managed to put together a little website for those wishing to purchase any of my Paris pics. It's a bare bones site right now with just the pictures and the contact page working but I needed to get it done for tomorrow as I have someone who is interested in buying some tomorrow.

DMS Photography

So stay tuned, I'll be slowly working on turning it into a fully functional site...time permitting.

And special thanks goes out to Anthony for sending me another hilarious obituary which you can read here.

And a very special thanks to my good friend Tim who always knows how to cheer me up. If you haven't already, check out his posters via the link on the right (what is this...a plug??!!). He continually amazes me with his talent and he is always polite when we paint together and mine suck. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to admit that some days I wish I were him.

And lastly, great news...I have an interview for a great job Friday morning! Keep your fingers crossed until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home