Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dishes or Panoramic shots?

Well although the early part of my evening was productive (worked out, tanned, groceries, set up MSN newbie friend, dinner), I have managed to waste the rest of my evening in Photoshop as per usual. If only I could do dishes while I slept!

Anyways, I've put together a little panoramic shot from 4 or 5 photos that I took on the way home this summer. Now, I must warn you, the photos themselves are not all that great but I just got this snapshot panoramic idea from my photoshop user subscription. I've included the link to the main page on the right.

For those of you that know Photoshop, you know that you can automatically or manually merge multiple photos to make an instant panorama. Sure, sure, this is cool but I kinda like this new trick too. Just wish I had taken more photos now.

**Crap! You can't really see it. I'll post it on Flickr tomorrow so you can see the full sized version.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home