"Every Morning I've Got A New Chance" ... Spoon
So I've been a bit busy lately but that's ok. School has been eating up three of my evenings per week minimum and then I've actually been going out after to catch up with friends. So although I've been busy, I've been having a great time, a bit tired, but feeling good.
Throughout this whole stretch I have pretty much been listening to one cd...Gimme Fiction by Spoon. Seriously, I don't think I've listened to a cd this often since Broken Social Scene. It's good.
I have also joined NAPP (The National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
http://www.photoshopuser.com/. I get access to an overwhelming amount of Photoshop and related information, freebies, discounts and a great magazine subscription. My camera and I have become reaquainted as of late and we both couldn't be happier. Although I think she suspects that I've been holding the Canon 20D at London Drugs. Here's a little iPod ad of my own that I created out of a photograph that I took in Maui last September.
Anyways, I have a couple interesting posts coming up but seriously, enough playing, I need to get back to work!
Throughout this whole stretch I have pretty much been listening to one cd...Gimme Fiction by Spoon. Seriously, I don't think I've listened to a cd this often since Broken Social Scene. It's good.
I have also joined NAPP (The National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
http://www.photoshopuser.com/. I get access to an overwhelming amount of Photoshop and related information, freebies, discounts and a great magazine subscription. My camera and I have become reaquainted as of late and we both couldn't be happier. Although I think she suspects that I've been holding the Canon 20D at London Drugs. Here's a little iPod ad of my own that I created out of a photograph that I took in Maui last September.Anyways, I have a couple interesting posts coming up but seriously, enough playing, I need to get back to work!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home