It's Official!
It happened today...
Today I discovered that a 20GB iPod is not enough and I just got the damn thing!
I now need the 60GB colour display, music, pictures, etc., iPod.
But it's not my fault!
I swear!
It's just that I discovered the latest and greatest and coolest thing of PODCASTS.
Honestly, they are the coolest things.
Surely they are not lying when they say "Everything sounds better in color"
But more on them later.
I really have to get to bed even though I have way too many things to do.
Today I discovered that a 20GB iPod is not enough and I just got the damn thing!
I now need the 60GB colour display, music, pictures, etc., iPod.
But it's not my fault!
I swear!
It's just that I discovered the latest and greatest and coolest thing of PODCASTS.Honestly, they are the coolest things.
Surely they are not lying when they say "Everything sounds better in color"
But more on them later.
I really have to get to bed even though I have way too many things to do.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home