Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Love & Hate

Big news today folks (for those of us up here in Canada). We are now the third country (behind the Netherlands and Belgium) to recognize same-sex marriage. And all I can say is, that it is about time. Now I know that we all can't agree on everything and I realize that maybe even some of the people I know may not feel the way I do, but that's ok, you don't have to...you're you. I am so happy that Bill C-38 was finally passed. Anyways, I won't go into details about how I feel about this issue but let's just say it makes me smile.

What doesn't make me smile? Alberta's Premier, Ralph Klein. Man it's about time that guy stepped down. He's taken a personal vendetta against the whole thing. Way to represent the people! I love democracy. And yes, I could go on and on and on about this guy too but I won't. That's for discussion over dinner.

What else is new? Well, we had our second sunny day in June today. I was at work for most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home