I like Surprises

A couple weeks back I finally finished a black and white roll of film that had been in my camera forever. I finally went to pick them up yesterday and was so surprised to find out that it was the b/w roll that I had taken in Hawaii but never finished. They didn't all turn out like I had hoped but there was still some good ones.
On a completely different note, I am being dragged to a cowboy cabaret tonight. The only good part is that the ticket money goes towards Cancer, which was probably the only way my friends could get me to come. So off I will go tonight with my pink cowboy hat and jeans. The last time I went to a cabaret was when I lived in Residence, first year University. It was a Hockey cabaret. Let me tell you, Hockey players can get a bit grabby after a couple beers. I will leave it at I have never been so shocked in my life at such a blatent grab from some guy I didn't know. Perhaps tonight I will do the blatent grabbing...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home