Sunday, July 03, 2005

A typical Sunday

1. Slept in (however, I am definitely getting older as I can't seem to sleep in as much as I used to....oh, those were the days...well afternoons).
2. My dad and I took my cousin up to his new abode for the next month in Rundle Hall at the University. He's in room 256 and I used to be in room 556. Must mean that he's going to have a great time!
3. Suntanned poolside with my newly loaded iPod and Indesign text book for an hour. Yes, it was tough.
4. Went grocery shopping for smoothie and this week's breakfast and lunch makings. Stopped off at Starbucks for fresh espresso beans. Meandered back home.
5. Made a delicious smoothy and wished I could just drink smoothies and sit poolside every day, all day.
6. Played around on the computer (music, msn, etc)
7. Perhaps I had a little nap...because I could...because it's Sunday.
8. Started to get things ready for the week.
9. Work on Indesign project while organizing more music, cleaning house of hard drives, etc.
10. Read and go to bed.

All in all it was a quiet weekend. Pretty much all of my friends are away but I'm sure glad it was a long one. I just need to figure out how I can work poolside with pina coladas every day. Just your typical Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home