HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!

So, obviously I think the best place in the world is Canada and today is Canada Day! I had a great time walking around in the sun (our 3rd sunny day since the rain started late May), eating at the new Italian market, Mercato's, cruising around 4th Street, 17th Ave and Millennium Park with my cousin Alan and my friend Robyn. I did, as usual, manage to get a sunburn so please do not be shocked when I finally announce that I have skin cancer. Then we went back to Dad's for good ol' Beer Can Chicken and a Jenny fix. All in all it was a great day with just one exception...we found out that they had the Canada Day fireworks YESTERDAY?!?!?!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love fireworks. I cannot even tell you how much I love them. I even went to the International Fireworks Competition last year despite the bugs (and I HATE bugs). What the hell is that all about? I must say, I am so disappointed. However, thankfully someone out there was just as disappointed as me and managed to get their hands on some. From my balcony tonight while I was typing this, I got to see 3, count them, 3 fireworks. Nonetheless, it made my night. I mean, I look forward to days like today because I know that fireworks are coming later. Anyways, whoever's stupid idea is was to have the fireworks yesterday should be FIRED!!!
Oh, and in case you didn't know it...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home