Pros and Cons of Working From Home
I'm pretty lucky to be able to work from home with my current job so I got to thinking about the pros and cons of the situation:
Pros
- all you can eat buffet (all day, anything item desired and the chef is cute...after 10 am)
- fruit smoothies (free and not $5 each)
- coffee is always made right and just the way I like it, no line ups and always in my favourite mug
- get to roll out of bed and work in my "pajamas"
- I'm on time
- go home for lunch
- get to listen to my music as loud as I'd like without having to use headphones
- usually get lots more work done due to the lack of interruptions because no one knows where my desk is!
- don't have to get ready, figure out what to wear, iron, or walk to work with a heavy laptop on my back!
- I have an office with a window and a great view
Cons
- my "office" is hot as hell
- likely potential to gain weight as I don't get my daily 40 minute walk
- the maid never comes
- go home for lunch
- don't leave my apartment all day (not that I leave my office either when I'm there)
- I can spend the day not speaking to anyone which can turn a person antisocial
- Don't get to bump into any cute boys
- The noise of the sirens can get on your nerves and make phone calls difficult
Anyways, that's all I have come up with for now. I just finished my smoothie and now it's time for me to go for my coffee break.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home