It Must Be A Sign
I just can't ignore it anymore.
In the last month I've come across 4 dead birds and a dead butterfly.
What the hell does that mean? Is it a sign? I can't quite figure it out but I think all of them I have seen on my way to or from work.
What does it mean and exactly where do these "signs" come from?
I'm not sure I want to know either.
In the last month I've come across 4 dead birds and a dead butterfly.
What the hell does that mean? Is it a sign? I can't quite figure it out but I think all of them I have seen on my way to or from work.
What does it mean and exactly where do these "signs" come from?
I'm not sure I want to know either.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home