Are You Hiding From The Mob?!
There's this guy at work that I actually think is cool. And he's funny too. His name is Kel.
We often punch each other in the hall and joke around, it's always a good time.
Well today he saw me and started whispering to his friend and then he shouts, "Are you hiding from the mob?! Everytime I see you, you look totally different!". He went on and I just laughed and laughed.
Yeah, maybe I am but I'd never tell you.
We often punch each other in the hall and joke around, it's always a good time.
Well today he saw me and started whispering to his friend and then he shouts, "Are you hiding from the mob?! Everytime I see you, you look totally different!". He went on and I just laughed and laughed.
Yeah, maybe I am but I'd never tell you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home