Jeez
It must be nice when you're as big as Martha and you can go on TV and make your own commercial dedicated to those that support you. GOD. I mean what a life.
Anyways, this blog will probably be the extent of my fame so to all my peeps, thanks for being there!
HAHA, I kill myself! So I'm a bit over worked, over tired, and you got it, under paid. It's been a brutal couple weeks and I have a couple more to go before I can check out and just veg. Technically, I should either be working or sleeping but all I'm doing is watching a rerun of America's Next Top Model. Gotta love skinny, bitchy, stupid young models!
So in case you haven't seen my new do, I put it on my profile, so there ya go.
Anyways, this blog will probably be the extent of my fame so to all my peeps, thanks for being there!
HAHA, I kill myself! So I'm a bit over worked, over tired, and you got it, under paid. It's been a brutal couple weeks and I have a couple more to go before I can check out and just veg. Technically, I should either be working or sleeping but all I'm doing is watching a rerun of America's Next Top Model. Gotta love skinny, bitchy, stupid young models!
So in case you haven't seen my new do, I put it on my profile, so there ya go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home