God is Stalking me!
Regardless of where ever I am, at work (EDS), at home, at RedPoint (new work), anonymous people seem to leave me little notes and never own up to them. They usually sneak them into notepads or stickypads buried pages down for me to find at any random moment. This is all fine and dandy and makes my already interesting life even more so, but today's note that I ran across while jotting notes is slightly disturbing.
Here I am, talking on the phone, jotting notes down to aid my non-existent memory, when I tear off the sheet to start writing on the next page and what do I find? Instead of a blank sheet, I find a nice little hand written note saying,
"God loves you
Always
Know That"
How freaking creepy is that? The first 4 words are bolded/traced over several times. Written in red ink, girly handwriting, and centered on the sheet.
Of course, I instantly walk around the office asking everyone I know if they wrote me this nice love note. As usual, no one owns up to it and I am left befuddled.
Now not all of these mysterious notes are about God. Some have said, "Boo" (a ghost for sure), "Hi Dawne" (a very complex one indeed to figure out), etc. ,etc. But seriously, after this last note I am starting to wonder if maybe God is stalking me!
I guess the good news would be that if this is the case, I have figured out that God is a girl thanks to my handy dandy handwriting analysis. HA!
Here I am, talking on the phone, jotting notes down to aid my non-existent memory, when I tear off the sheet to start writing on the next page and what do I find? Instead of a blank sheet, I find a nice little hand written note saying,
"God loves you
Always
Know That"
How freaking creepy is that? The first 4 words are bolded/traced over several times. Written in red ink, girly handwriting, and centered on the sheet.
Of course, I instantly walk around the office asking everyone I know if they wrote me this nice love note. As usual, no one owns up to it and I am left befuddled.
Now not all of these mysterious notes are about God. Some have said, "Boo" (a ghost for sure), "Hi Dawne" (a very complex one indeed to figure out), etc. ,etc. But seriously, after this last note I am starting to wonder if maybe God is stalking me!
I guess the good news would be that if this is the case, I have figured out that God is a girl thanks to my handy dandy handwriting analysis. HA!


1 Comments:
Hmmm well D - it's me RobS here - I will post as "Anonymous" becasue you know I had to get rid of my blog becasue no one read it! But I love your blog... it's very, very insightful.
Now about the anonymous notes... The content such as "God loves you" - is very true - so I hope this encouraging person who has taken an interest in you will soon reveal themselves just for your peace of mind!
Don't worry - no matter who it is I always pray for your protection!
R:))
Post a Comment
<< Home