Ok, So Here's The Deal...
I'm slightly freaking out and I will not be able to ease you into this as I am running out of time!
ACK!
So, in under an hour I will be leaving EDS forever! I'm am desperately trying to leave things in some sort of order for them although people keep asking me why?! I sure hope I remember to get everything I need like files, etc.!!
So, it's been a strange day, everything is a last and that makes everything FUCKING SWEET but also really sad. I must admit I've been tearing up lately. Mostly over people off course, the work I could care less.
But what this means my friends, is that I am without a computer in less than an hour. This for me is causing GREAT FUCKING PANIC. I LIVE on my computer. LIVE! Anyways, I'll deal, until I sober up anyways. I'm pretty sure if I plug my internet jack into myself somewhere that I will be connected again. Ok maybe not.
Monday I start my new job at RedPoint Media which is the best news in the last 8 years of my career (if you can call it a career). If I have time after work I will try to update you on how it went.
GOSH, it's all so sad and very weird to be leaving. What will happen next I wonder?
ACK!
So, in under an hour I will be leaving EDS forever! I'm am desperately trying to leave things in some sort of order for them although people keep asking me why?! I sure hope I remember to get everything I need like files, etc.!!
So, it's been a strange day, everything is a last and that makes everything FUCKING SWEET but also really sad. I must admit I've been tearing up lately. Mostly over people off course, the work I could care less.
But what this means my friends, is that I am without a computer in less than an hour. This for me is causing GREAT FUCKING PANIC. I LIVE on my computer. LIVE! Anyways, I'll deal, until I sober up anyways. I'm pretty sure if I plug my internet jack into myself somewhere that I will be connected again. Ok maybe not.
Monday I start my new job at RedPoint Media which is the best news in the last 8 years of my career (if you can call it a career). If I have time after work I will try to update you on how it went.
GOSH, it's all so sad and very weird to be leaving. What will happen next I wonder?


1 Comments:
Congratulations.
Long time coming.
What will you be doing for RedPoint?
-S.
Post a Comment
<< Home