How a Dell Shipment made my day today
An employee of mine came to pick up a laptop that had come in for him and as he was going through the box I noticed this graphic on the bag that the laptop was in. I immediately squealed and grabbed it from his fingers, only then asking him if I could have it. He looked at me real strange as I joyously clipped it out and stuck it on my cube wall. Honestly, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I love it!And I love that out there somewhere it was someone's job to design this. Him (or her) and his co workers probably killed themselves laughing at it and then went and got PAID for making it! Love it!
I think I'll go photocopy this and put it up around the office for other people to enjoy too.
Sure, sure, mock me all you like but remember that I'm stuck here in a cubicle all day and these things would entertain you too if you had my job.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home