Monday, April 03, 2006

Duck, Duck, Goose

Friday night was so much fun. We went to Ducky’s which I knew was going to be an experience starting the second I walked in there but it was totally not what I expected. There were several circles of people there and people that don’t usually come out, came out and everybody hit it off and had a great time. I swear though, the people that karaoke there practice at home on a regular basis. Joel kicked ass at Led Zepplin, whatsherpickle did an awesome job at bringing charisma to whatever song she did and Jen was good too with her Mickey song. I dunno, it wasn’t what I expected and I only meant to have 1 strongbow in order to be all gung ho for Saturday night but I ended up having 4 and that totally did me in. Needless to say I was one happy chick with the new hairdo that everybody likes.

And Saturday...well, what a gong show! Once Trina sends the pictures, I'll post a little update on the Freedom Party (aka divorce party).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home