Evil
Last weekend I went out to Millarville and stayed with 3 dogs, 3 cats and 2 great people. It was a nice break from the city life and I got a lot accomplished. They even surprised me with a birthday cake and an awesome present!
We also watched this swedish movie called "Ondskan" which translates to "Evil" in english. It was an incredible movie. I wasn't sure at first if I would enjoy it because it was bound to be a bit rough and potentially gross but let me tell you, I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen. There was even this one part where I physically gagged and I think if I hadn't reminded myself that it's just a movie, I would have thrown up! It was THAT GREAT!! I know, it sounds terrible but it's a great movie about a terrible bully who gets expelled from school from near killing another student. His mother has remarried a man that beats the kid nightly and after his expulsion he is shipped off to a prim and proper boarding school with students that are equally as cruel as him. I could go on and on about this movie but you should really watch it. Find it, watch it, it's a great movie that is unfortunately pretty much a non-fiction look at the author's life back in his school days.
We also watched this swedish movie called "Ondskan" which translates to "Evil" in english. It was an incredible movie. I wasn't sure at first if I would enjoy it because it was bound to be a bit rough and potentially gross but let me tell you, I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen. There was even this one part where I physically gagged and I think if I hadn't reminded myself that it's just a movie, I would have thrown up! It was THAT GREAT!! I know, it sounds terrible but it's a great movie about a terrible bully who gets expelled from school from near killing another student. His mother has remarried a man that beats the kid nightly and after his expulsion he is shipped off to a prim and proper boarding school with students that are equally as cruel as him. I could go on and on about this movie but you should really watch it. Find it, watch it, it's a great movie that is unfortunately pretty much a non-fiction look at the author's life back in his school days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home