Friday, February 10, 2006

Speaking of Thinking...

One night over Christmas while my mom was here we were driving home and pulled up to a stop light. There happened to be some squeegee kids (well they were more grown men) on the corner and one guy started to walk over. I looked at him and shook my head as I'm not a big fan of those guys and their careers and I didn't have any change anyways. He ignored me and didn't really even look at me. As he came up to the car he spit. It landed right on my side window! I was stunned and pissed to say the least. But the thing is, I can't figure out if he did it on purpose?! I mean surely he meant to spit on the street because what would make him think that even if I was prepared to give him change that I would do so after he spit on my window?! He wiped my windshield, acted like he didn't see the spit on my window and I drove off because the light was green. It totally ticked me off, not to mention totally disgusted. But I just can't figure out whether or not he did it on purpose and what the hell he was thinking. I mean obviously most people in that position take on a hatred towards those with more than them but when you're asking for help essentially, don't spit on the hand that feeds you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home