HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Well, here I am back at work. Yup. Here I am. Soooooo, this is exciting!
Actually something nice just happened really. I just got an award and some money for all my hard work with the United Way project. That's pretty cool. I didn't really expect anything but it is sure nice that somebody noticed. So that made my first morning back in two weeks a little bit better. However, I have come to the realization that I will never be a morning person. After 7 years of working downtown I can still never get to bed on time, never get to sleep before 2am and never make it by 8am. All the way to work this morning I schemed how I could avoid mornings and well, work in general. I don't think I came to any conclusions but that's probably because I was still really asleep.
Anyways, back to work...
Currently listening to: My Morning Jacket - "Dondante" Current Mood: Numb
Actually something nice just happened really. I just got an award and some money for all my hard work with the United Way project. That's pretty cool. I didn't really expect anything but it is sure nice that somebody noticed. So that made my first morning back in two weeks a little bit better. However, I have come to the realization that I will never be a morning person. After 7 years of working downtown I can still never get to bed on time, never get to sleep before 2am and never make it by 8am. All the way to work this morning I schemed how I could avoid mornings and well, work in general. I don't think I came to any conclusions but that's probably because I was still really asleep.
Anyways, back to work...
Currently listening to: My Morning Jacket - "Dondante" Current Mood: Numb


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home