Tuesday, December 20, 2005

This Entry Must Be Written Now

It may be 2:21 am and I may be dead tired after writing an article on The Calgary Opera but I must tell you right here and now that I have failed in "Project Xmas Card".

There they are, still sitting on the table beside me, looking pretty when they should be up on your mantle already or stuffed down your garbage can. I will send them though, damnit I will send them, even if the stamp prices change and you move addresses you will get a Christmas card from me. Small disclaimer being that it may not be until June but there's usually still snow around here so I don't really see a difference.

And let's not mention the fact that I haven't found the tree to put up which resides somewhere in the closet from hell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home