Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Zombie Walk

So I managed to get sick which I think is the main reason for this dream today.

I had this dream that there were tons of people standing on a beach all looking out towards the water. I was looking at them wondering what was going on and so I turned to look as well. Tons of people started coming out of the waves, lots of them, and they were all zombies! They looked grey and had tattered clothes on, they were kind of scary looking and yet no one was freaking out?! Everyone was just kind of waiting for them. It was very strange. I looked back towards the people on the beach trying to figure out what was going on when this man came and took my hand. For whatever reason I just went with him when he started taking me away. We started running and he at some points held me to him as we went. I felt comfortable with him and so I didn't ask any questions. He led me to this big SUV or something and opened the doors. All this cold air came out as he had the air conditioning going full blast. It was like stepping into a deep freeze. As we drove away and we talked a little, I started to realize that there was something different about me but the thought kept getting pushed aside. He asked questions and I asked questions and I started to realize that we knew each other. I felt like he truly loved me but was quite sad. This old couple in a car got in our way and the guy got quite mad but we managed to get around them and then park eventually. Then we met up with some kids and we were walking up a hill in the heat. After a while I could hardly move my legs up the hill and the man had to help me stay in step with the kids ahead of me. We got to a small dark and cold restaurant where we sat at a bar of sorts on stools. We all just sat around asking questions and I realized that I was back with my family and I was happy. I couldn't remember where I'd been but I knew I'd been away and so we kept chatting. Then I saw a white cat on the bar and I asked how my cat was doing. I should probably mention that I'm not sure if I was me in the dream but I was definitely older than I am now, hence the kids and my surprise when they told me that Jenny was doing fine (although I didn't quite believe them). I think we were getting up to leave and the man was standing close to me when all of a sudden I was gone (and yet I could see what happened). All that was left of me was a pair of white underwear (thongs of course and I was sure hoping they weren't dirty!!!). It was so sad and I remember thinking that I didn't have a chance to hug any of them before I left at which point I realized that I had been one of those zombies that had come back alive for a day to visit with their living families that had been left behind.

I woke up slightly after that and couldn't get over what a strange dream it was. Then I fell back asleep and dreamt about being stuck in a small building after hours with burglars and murders and people that had had their heads and feet chopped off (the people with their heads chopped off were patients of the doctor's office and there was a guy with one foot chopped off and he had been caught by the burglars or something). I remember running and trying to hide.

Needless to say, I am perhaps a tad delirious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home