Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Quatre

I've been tagged by Sarah for this is one which I haven't seen before. So here we go:

Four jobs I've had:

1. Starbuck Barista/Slave
2. Chassidic Jewish Receptionist/Slave
3. Suzy Shier Associate/Slave
4. Alcohol Marketing Girl/Slave

(I'm not sure, but I think I see a trend there?)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Garden State
4. Fight Club

Four places I have lived:

1. Richmond Hill Ontario
2. I will never admit it
3. U of C Residence (I was drunk the whole time)
4. the shittiest apartment around but it was my first therefore the coolest.

Four television shows I love to watch:

1. Sex and the City
2. Six Feet Under
3. America's Next Top Model (shut up, it came in handy for my first photo shoot last Sunday!)
4. Good Eats

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Alaska
2. Hawaii
3. France
4. Italy

Four of my favourite dishes:

1. any and all sashimi
2. Spicy City Chicken
3. Bjorn's Tuna Fish Sandwich
4. Lobster and Hearts of Palm (WAIT, I changed my mind, it's actually Thai Green Curry)

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Houser Design Photos
2. CBC
3. Google
4. My Space

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In bed
2. In Paris
3. In Outerspace (halfway there already)
4. Incognito

I should be tagging four people, but I'm tagging a bunch of people without freakin' blogs. Why can't I have technologically advanced friends anyways?! I may post their responses in the comments section.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawne said...

Finally, someone sent me one back! If I had prizes I'd give her one.

Rob Cilantro's Quatre

Four jobs I've had:

1. Sandwich maker
2. broken english teacher
3. bank night clerk
4. calgary slave

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. ground hog day
2.shrek
3. The gods must be crazy! - highly recommend this movie - but don't
feed into the stereotypes.
4. Fight Club

Four places I have lived:

1. calgary
2. zimbo
3. nippon
4. the Canadian version of hawaai

Four television shows I love to watch:

1. Family guy
2. Black Adder
3. America's Next Top Model - though this will help you fail exams
4. jeopardy

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. US
2. UK
3. Holland
4. other African nations

Four of my favourite dishes:

1. asushi - no sashimi
2. KFC
3. Steak
4. Steak and potatoes

Four websites I visit daily:

1. uvic.ca
2. CBC
3. msn.com
4. hotmail.com - yes i think it's a web page

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In bed alone - who like s sharing a bed???
2. In bed alone
3. In bed alone
4. Fishing!

4:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home