Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
So I was at the dentist's again today getting sickatating teeth molds done when I thought of something to blog about. Yeah, so but because of my teflon memory I have no recollection of what the topic was. So that sucks. Oh well. I am also hungover because D squared went to see The Dudes play last night. Fuck, they rock! I'm pretty much deaf today but it doesn't matter because I can still hear Dan's voice. Someone from EMI was there last night so hopefully they will do the right thing (no pun intended) and sign those talented, beautiful men.
Anyways, while chatting with Nathan I decided that I really need to invent instant abs. I'm pretty sure I would make instant millions. I figure we should have the technology to be able to just buy abs. I want abs right now and all I have to do is whip out a credit card. I don't care if they don't last, whatever, just give me some abs and I'll dish out the credit card again next bikini season or maybe even next month. If I can invent that I'd for sure make a killing. I may just have to think about this one a bit more and figure it out.
But really I should be blogging about the incredible FANTASTIC news from last week but for some reason I'm just not sure how to put it in words yet.
OH SHIT, even better would be if you could DOWNLOAD abs. Oh man, I need to get on this!
Next blog will be the good news...I think.
Anyways, while chatting with Nathan I decided that I really need to invent instant abs. I'm pretty sure I would make instant millions. I figure we should have the technology to be able to just buy abs. I want abs right now and all I have to do is whip out a credit card. I don't care if they don't last, whatever, just give me some abs and I'll dish out the credit card again next bikini season or maybe even next month. If I can invent that I'd for sure make a killing. I may just have to think about this one a bit more and figure it out.But really I should be blogging about the incredible FANTASTIC news from last week but for some reason I'm just not sure how to put it in words yet.
OH SHIT, even better would be if you could DOWNLOAD abs. Oh man, I need to get on this!
Next blog will be the good news...I think.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home